Gemalto — The Data Protection Company
Gemalto is a leading global provider of data protection. For over 25 years, Fortune 500 global corporations and government agencies have turned to Gemalto to secure and protect their most valuable data assets and intellectual property. Gemalto’s data-centric approach focuses on the protection of high value information throughout its lifecycle, from the data center to the cloud.
More than 25,000 customers across commercial enterprises and government agencies trust Gemalto to protect and control access to sensitive data, manage risk, ensure compliance, and secure virtual and cloud environments.
Safeguarding High-Value Data
Gemalto’s data-centric security solutions have enabled our customers to adapt to the escalating internal and external threats to their high-value data, and rapidly evolve to address new business requirements and compliance mandates. Our products deliver persistent protection of sensitive data throughout the information lifecycle by:
- Protecting Identities of users and applications
- Securing Transactions of critical, high-performance digital processes
- Encrypting Data as it is created accessed, shared, stored, and moved
- Enabling Cloud-based Infrastructures through protection and control of data in virtual environments
- Protecting the Value of Intellectual Property for Independent Software Vendors by providing software and technology vendors with the tools required to effectively and efficiently manage and enforce software licenses, and expand revenue and monetization opportunities in all environments, including the cloud
Gemalto Technology—Expertise for Tomorrow’s Security Needs
Gemalto’s employees are connected by a sustained force of innovation that has driven the development of many of the industry’s cutting edge products that are currently securing the world’s most valuable and sensitive asset including 550 cryptographic engineers, many of whom hold security clearance. Their leadership has enabled many of our products to obtain the highest levels of security certifications and accreditation, including Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS), Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation, and National Security Agency Type 1. Gemalto also holds 100 distinct patents in the United States and over 70 foreign-issued patents. Gemalto is a member of technological world standard organizations, including the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), and the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA.) Gemalto is currently involved with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 2008 to update future technological principals.
Gemalto Authentication Service SAS (OTP)
Gemalto Authentication Manager SAM
Gemalto Authentication Manager Express SAMx
Phone Extension: 240
Phone Extension: 239